Thursday 18 March 2010

Another visit to bodyshop

Today i went into the Bodyshop to speak to the same woman i had spoken to previously last time. I went to find out more about their 'fruit' related products as this was the main focus of my campaign. I showed her what i had already done so she would get a better idea of what is was i wanted more information about.

She said when she has been to company meeting and stuff related to the company the green which bodyshop uses was probably the most recognizable thing about the body shop and she felt that having this colour as part of my campaign was imporatant.


She gave me their bodyshop magazine which had some information about their fruity products. After reading this they had some really good strapline, this could be something i can use as part of my camapign.




She also gave me a sample of their existing bags which could put my design in context if i was to take this campaign further by adding my strapline onto their products.

No comments:

Post a Comment